100% technical safety within your process installations
Safety is primary demand, both for the user as well as for the suppliers of manufacturer. DDR systems consults clients on legislation and regulations, safety and prevention in existing or new process installations. At that moment we will pay attention to the various technical aspects of safety involved, within an industrial environment, such as machine safety and CE marking, explosionproof safety and reliability of safety-related automation (control) systems. Over time we have accumulated a rich experience and knowledge in compliance and application of legislation and norms in various process-related environments.
Area’s which we can consult you within:
- CE marking of machines, low voltage equipment, ATEX-materials, pressure instruments, …)
- Risk management in existing (and new) industrial installations
- Explosion safety & protection
- Functional safety
DDR systems can render a helping hand in managing the CE conformity of your industrial products. We support OEM’s who want to bring products onto the European market and industrial users of products of OEM’s. The major European directives that apply are: Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC), low voltage directive (2006/95/EC), EMC directive (2004/108/EC), ATEX directive (94/9/EC), pressure equipment directive (PED 97/23/EC).
We can support you with:
- Establishing the applicable directives for the product concerned
- Establishing the procedures and mutual tasks to arrive at a solid technical file
- working according the existing applicable standards
- supporting en executing audits, risk analyses and risk assessments
We support you in managing the risks for your existing and new (process) installation. Besides the various national regulations, the European Use of Work Equipment Directive (2009/104/EC) and social ATEX directive (1999/92/EC) should also be kept in mind.
We advise you in:
- Support and execution of audits, risk analysis and risk assessments;
- Establishing the procedures for internal risk assessment and risk reduction
- Advise on (and implementation) of complete safety solutions
- Verification and validation of realised safety solutions